First Missionary Baptist Church
6430 Jefferson Pike
Frederick, MD 21703
Goal: This ministry promotes fellowship with women of FMBC by offering engaging fellowship opportunities through a myriad of spiritual, mental and physical activities and support – all to the glory of God.
The objectives of the ministry are to:
- Provide an atmosphere of Biblical study and fellowship, focusing on lessons on how to apply the Word to specific concerns of women.
- Serve as a communication hub and support for women in need of sisterly love and support, as well as care and concern during times of need, bereavement and sympathy.
- Serve as a “Welcome Center” for new, returning and current women members by helping to establish a safe haven to spiritually and sacredly grow.
- Creatively engage women with activities that we define as useful and helpful, and coordinate those activities in accordance with those of FMBC.
- Help bridge the spiritual, physical and mental health for women as we continue to grow in the church.
Meeting Time: Every 4th Saturday from 8:00 am to 10:00 am
Ministry Leader: Sister Mary L. Wright